- Calendar of Events
2018 Calendar of Events
- February 17-18 - Dads In Action and Infusing Love's Valentine Event, Hilton Garden Inn, Little Rock, AR
• Valentine Flyer
- March 10 - Bowling Bash, Bowling World in Fort Smith, AR
• Bowling Bash Flyer
- April 7 - Northwest Arkansas Bleeding Disorders Educational Day and Arkansas Razorbacks Baseball Game, Hilton Garden Inn, Fayetteville, AR
• NWAR Educational Day Flyer
• Baseball Game Flyer
- April 22 - Second Annual Bass Fishing Tournament Fundraiser, Lake Dardanelle State Park in Russellville, AR
• Entry Form
• Rules & Regs
• Release of Liability Disclosure Statement
- June 15 - Class: Living Well with Hemophilia
• AFSTYLA Flyer
- June 16 - Eigth Annual Arkansas Center for Bleeding Disorders Educational Conference and Hemophilia Foundation of Arkansas, Inc. Family Fun Day
• Wild River Country Flyer
- July 22-26 - Camp Nopokamee C. A. Vines 4-H Center in Little Rock, AR
Fall & Winter
- September 21-23 – Annual Meeting and Family Retreat Educational Weekend, C. A. Vines 4-H Center in Little Rock, AR
- October – Fifth Annual Hemophilia Awareness Walk Fundraiser, Location TBA
- December 8 – Year End Bleeding Disorders Educational Day, Location TBA
This is a tentative schedule as of December 10, 2017. Please refer to the actual event flyers as they are released 45 days prior to each event for final dates and venues.
Event flyers can also be seen on our website at arkhemofoundation.org.
In the case of inclement weather, please call Secretary Laura Barnhart at 501-428-5754 or 501-428-1723 prior to traveling to any winter event.
View last year's Calendar of Events
© 2018 ArkHemoFoundation.org. All rights reserved.