- Calendar of Events
Celebrating 27 years of service to the bleeding disorders community in Arkansas!
2022 Calendar of Events
- February 12 – Men In Action/Infusing Love Adult's Valentine Event, Little Rock
- March 5 – Bowling bash, Ft. Smith
- May 14 – Northwest AR Educational Day, Fayetteville
- June (TBD) – Annual Arkansas Center for Bleeding Disorders Educational Conference and Hemophilia Foundation of Arkansas Family Fun Day,
Conference at Arkansas Children's Hospital Campus
Family Fun Day venue (TBD).
- July 17-21 – Camp Nopokamee, 4H Vines Center in Little Rock
- August – Men's Retreat, location and date TBD
- September 16-18 – Annual Meeting and Family Retreat, Lake DeGray Resort
- December 10 – End of Year Bleeding Disorders Educational Day, location TBD
This is a tentative schedule as of December 8, 2021. Please refer to the actual event flyers as they are released prior to each event for final dates and venues.
Event flyers can also be seen on our website at arkhemofoundation.org.
In the case of inclement weather, please call the Secretary at 501-428-5754 prior to traveling to any winter event.
View 2020 Calendar of Events
© 2022 ArkHemoFoundation.org. All rights reserved.