- Calendar of Events
2017 Calendar of Events
- June 10 - Seventh Annual Arkansas Center for Bleeding Disorders Educational Conference and Hemophilia Foundation of Arkansas, Inc. Family Fun Day -
Arkansas Children's Hospital Campus and the entertainment venue is to be determined.
• Flyer HTC
• Flyer Foundation
- June 24 - Infusing Love (women's group), The Painted Pig Pottery Shop in Little Rock, AR
- June 24 - Dad's In Action (men's group), Professor Bowl in Little Rock, AR
- July 23-27 - Camp Nopokamee C. A. Vines 4-H Center in Little Rock, AR
Fall & Winter
- September 22-24 – Annual Meeting and Family Retreat Educational Weekend, Ozark Folk Center State Park in Mountain View, AR
- October 7 – Fourth Annual Hemophilia Awareness Walk Fundraiser, Big Dam Bridge, Little Rock, AR
- October 28 – Pumpkin Patch Event, Venue to be determined
- December 9 – Year End Bleeding Disorders Educational Day, The Jones Center in Springdale, AR
As each event date approaches, an invitation will be mailed out. We would like to encourage everyone to call Laura Barnhart at 501-428-5754
before leaving for any winter event in the case of inclement weather conditions to see if the event has been cancelled. Each event invitation will be on the website for reference.
© 2019 ArkHemoFoundation.org. All rights reserved.