- Calendar of Events
2019 Calendar of Events
- June 8 - Ninth Annual Arkansas Center for Bleeding Disorders Educational Conference and Hemophilia Foundation of Arkansas, Inc. Family Fun Day
- June 22 - Northeast Arkansas Education Day, Searcy, AR
- July 21-25 - Camp Nopokamee C. A. Vines 4-H Center in Little Rock, AR
Fall & Winter
- September 27-29 – Annual Meeting and Family Retreat Educational Weekend, Location: TBA
- December 7 – Year End Bleeding Disorders Educational Day, Huckleberry's in Searcy.
This is a tentative schedule as of April, 2019. Please refer to the actual event flyers as they are released 45 days prior to each event for final dates and venues.
Event flyers can also be seen on our website at arkhemofoundation.org.
In the case of inclement weather, please call the Secretary at 501-428-5754 prior to traveling to any winter event.
View 2017 Calendar of Events
© 2020 ArkHemoFoundation.org. All rights reserved.